Coyote drums out info to the Gates Pass Hood

© Carolyn Leigh

Copyright 2019 GATES PASS AREA NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION. All rights reserved. Site issues? Email

Coyote drums

Who you gonna call? Links and contact info:

  • Call 911 for quick connections to the Pima County Sheriff, Northwest Fire District, and health emergencies, including falls. Know the location, clear details, and contact info when you call.
  • To report a Game or Fish violation: call 1 (800) 352-0700 - Operation Game Thief
  • To report animal neglect or cruelty, loose dogs, bites, possible rabid animals: call Pima Animal Care (520) 724-5900
  • To report graffiti in Pima County:file a report on-line or call (520) 792-TAAG (8224)
  • To report illegal dumping in Pima County:file a report on-line or call (520) 724-7400 Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm or (520) 622-5800 (24 hours/day)

Hunting in Tucson Mountain Park

Pima County links...

Pima County Board of Supervisors links...

Property, zoning, variance links...

  • Pima County maps: find owner, parcel #, elevations, etc. If map loading completely stalls (it's slow), go back to previous menu, click again to PimaMaps, and start over. Once PimaMaps loads:
  1. Zoom in on area of interest - easiest to use the plus/minus signs.

  2. Click on Show Layer List which displays a long column. The plus signs suggest these are displayed, but that's not the case.

  3. Click on the plus sign to the left of a box. A short menu displays.

  4. Check what you want to see. For example, Zoning gives two options: click the Zoning-Pima County Overlay Zones and colors appear - without a color key.

  5. Zoom in - tiny print shows zoning: SR, CR-2, etc.